Toyota Financial Services (TFS)
- Several financing programs available
- We offer an affordable way to pay for equipment
- In addition, get your equipment regularly serviced with our full service maintenance programs
Toyota Financial Services (TFS) provides commercial financing to the customers of Toyota Industrial Equipment. Toyota is the world-wide leader in lift truck sales. Toyota Industrial Equipment offers a complete line of high-quality material handling equipment and is known for its quality, reliability and durability.
Since 1986, TFS has offered a variety of commercial financing programs, each tailored to the unique needs of our customers. With competitive rates and superior levels of service, our goal is to provide you with the highest level of customer care throughout our relationship.
Toyota Value at Work
Every job requires the right equipment. With TFS, obtaining the right equipment has never been easier or more affordable. Whether your job calls for an internal combustion truck or a fleet of electric lift trucks, our dealer financial experts can help you get the equipment you need at an exceptional value. TFS makes Toyota lift trucks as simple to pay for as they are to operate. Our experts will develop a program that lets you focus on your operations rather than on financing.
Operating Lease Program
With the Operating Lease Program your business can utilize top-of-the-line equipment without the full cost of ownership.
• Standard terms are generally available from 12 to 60 months.
• A variety of end-of-lease options are available.
Capital Lease Program
The Capital Lease Program allows you to lease Toyota equipment for a set term, provides the option to purchase the equipment for a nominal cost.
- Standard terms are generally available from 12 to 60 months.
Master Lease Program
The Master Lease Program has been developed to accommodate the long-term demands generated by fleet operations. It is ideal for the customer who will be making multiple purchases over an extended period of time. A master lease can be utilized with any of our finance plans.
- Only one master lease agreement needs to be signed.
- Allows for varied delivery dates and equipment locations.
- Additional deliveries are handled by a supplemental agreement to the master lease.
TFS comprehensive retail finance plans help ensure that your expectations are met without compromise. A variety of finance terms ranging from 12 to 60 months, can be tailored to meet your specific requirements.
Obtain a line of credit from which to draw upon as needed.
- Lines reviewed and renewed on an annual basis
- Obtain needed equipment without delay.
Full Service Maintenance Programs
Lock in and control your material handling costs with our full forklift service maintenance programs. A predetermined payment covers maintenance expenses for the life of the lease.
- One payment per month.
- Equipment serviced by experienced Toyota Technicians.
- Available with all lease plans.
Commitment to Customer Service
Customer satisfaction is the driving force behind TFS Commercial Finance. Our dedication to our customers and dealers has earned TFS a reputation for service excellence in the commercial finance industry.
Do you require financial solutions other than those listed here? This might include the need for a billing cycle or flexible invoicing to meet your Accounts Payable department’s requirements. Your Toyota Industrial Equipment (TIE) dealer will customize a financial package to meet your specific needs.
Put the power of TFS to work for you today.